OptiLock Distal Tibial Plating System
The OptiLock Distal Tibial Plating System contains pre-contoured plates to accurately fit the medial and anterolateral side of the right or left distal tibia and includes a universal fibular plate. These plates feature SphereLock Technology, which allows for a wide variety of locking or non-locking bone screw sizes to be applied through each threaded screw hole.
- SphereLock Technology allows any locking or non-locking screw to be applied to any plate hole
- Universal instrument and bone screw tray offer a variety of screw diameters and lengths
- Distal screw cluster diverges in multiple planes to raft subchondral bone
- Angled “Truss” load sharing screws absorb axial loading forces to prevent varus collapse
- Instrumentation will allow for either traditional open technique or for fully-targeted minimally invasive plate osteosynthesis
This material is intended for health care professionals and the Biomet sales force only. Distribution to any other recipient is prohibited. All content herein is protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights owned by or licensed to Biomet Inc. or its affiliates unless otherwise indicated. This material must not be redistributed, duplicated or disclosed, in whole or in part, without the express written consent of Biomet.
Check for country product clearances and reference product specific instructions for use. For complete product information, including indications, contraindications, warnings, precautions, and potential adverse effects, see the package insert and Biomet’s website.
Not for distribution in France.
©2014 Biomet Trauma