Biomet Sports Medicine develops innovative products...
...for surgeons to assist patients in returning to a more active lifestyle.
Rotator Cuff Repair
AC Joint Repair
Proximal Biceps Tenodesis
Most commonly utilized for soft tissue to bone fixation in the hand
They’re Small. They’re Strong. They’re All-Suture.
Maximize tendon-to-tunnel interface
Most commonly utilized for soft tissue to bone fixation in the hip
Instrumentation designed specifically for arthroscopic hip procedures
ACL/PCL Reconstruction Guides
Autogenous Bone Coring
ACL/PCL Femoral Fixation
- AXL Cannulated Cross Pin
- Bone Mulch Screw
- EZLoc Femoral Fixation Device
- Gentle Threads Interference Screws
- Poly Suture Button
- Titanium Interference Screws (Fully Threaded)
- Titanium Interference Screws (Round Head)
- ToggleLoc Device with ZipLoop Technology for PCL Reconstruction
- ToggleLoc Femoral Fixation Device
- ToggleLoc Femoral Fixation device with ZipLoop Technology
ACL/PCL Tibial Fixation Device
Partial Knee Resurfacing
Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL)
•Most commonly utilized for soft tissue to bone fixation in the foot
They're Small. They're Strong. They’re All-Suture.
The ZipTight Fixation System for Ankle Syndesmosis is a low profile, knotless suture fixation system featuring ZipLoop Technology
A dynamic and active diagnostic test in the physician's hands.
A wide array of sizes and lengths for arthroscopic shoulder surgery.
The PowerPump DP provides liquid irrigation and aspiration for endoscopic procedures...