ALLthread PEEK-Optima® Suture Anchors
Biomet Sports Medicine is proud to be one of the first companies to provide implants manufactured from PEEK-Optima® Polymer. This significant polymer advancement has provided benefits from both metal and resorbable technologies. PEEK-Optima® Polymer (polyetheretherketone) exhibits a optimal combination of strength, stiffness, while being radiolucent and revisable, make it ideally suited for suture anchors. PEEK is a non-resorbable, thermoplastic material that demonstrates excellent biocompatibility characteristics.
- Fully threaded to achieve additional fixation in cortical bone, maximizing resistance to pullout and displacement1
- PEEK-Optima® Polymer exhibits an optimal combination of strength and stiffness2 while being radiolucent.
- Loaded with MaxBraid Suture
ALLThread Suture Anchors Double Row Repair Animation
ALLthread Knotless Suture Anchor Animation
- Mahar, H, Allred D, Wedemeyer M, Abbi G, Pedowitz; “Abiomechanical and Radiolucent Analysis of Standard and Intracortical Suture Anchors for Arthroscopic Rotator Cuff Repair.” Arthroscopy, Vol. 22, No. 2 (February), pp 130-135, 2006.
- Data supplied by Invibio Biomaterials Solutions and on file at Biomet Sports Medicine. Bench test results are not necessarily indicative of clinical performance.