MaxFire MarXmen Meniscal Repair Device with ZipLoop Technology
The next generation of all-inside, all-suture meniscal repair. Building upon the proven strength1 of the MaxFire Device, the MaxFire MarXmen Meniscal Repair Device incorporates an easy-to-use2 one-handed trigger delivery system. The MaxFire MarXmen trigger delivery system requires the least amount of insertion force when compared to other all-inside meniscal repair devices.2 Using the rigid tube cannula helps protect the surrounding structures in the joint. The cannula houses the needle sled when the device is inserted into the joint space, and is available in curved and straight geometries. The needle sled guides the deployment path of the MaxFire MarXmen device. Depth markings in 2mm increments control the depth of penetration through the meniscus.
- The MaxFire MarXmen Meniscal Repair Device is an all-inside, all-suture meniscal repair device utilizing ZipLoop Technology
- Sutures can be precisely positioned in either horizontal and/or vertical mattress stitches
- Cannula based delivery system precisely controls the placement of meniscal sutures
- MaxFire Repair Device shown to be stronger than many competitors in cyclic loading testing in porcine meniscus1
- The MaxFire Mensical Repair Device was shown to be stronger than many competitors in load-to-failure pullout testing in porcine meniscus1
- Barber, FA, et al.; “Biomechanical Testing of New Meniscal Repair Techniques Containing Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene Suture”. Arthroscopy, Vol. 25, Issue 9 pp. 959–967, 2009.
- “Insertion Force Testing of Various All-Inside Meniscal Repair Devices.” Biomet Sports Medicine Research & Development. Published White Paper, 2009
Bench testing is not necessarily indicative of clinical performance.