Medial Portal Instrumentation
The Medial Portal Instrumentation line is designed as an all-encompassing instrumentation set for medial portal ACL reconstruction surgery. The medial portal technique allows for independent drilling of the ACL femoral and tibial tunnels which may facilitate graft placement.
- Medial Portal Femoral Aimer
- Visualization of femoral footprint
- Helps surgeon avoid “blowout” of the posterior wall and femoral tunnel1
- Double Bundle Femoral Aimer
- Desired placement of femoral guide pin
- Point and Shoot Guide and Bullet
- Stability in the surgeon’s hand
- Helps avoid unwanted movement
- Guide wire is captured in the cup
- Low Profile Ream
- Minimizes medial condyle damage
- Retained implant and graft passages
- Lawhorn, K. and Howell, S. Avoiding ACL Graft Impingement: Priniciples for Tunnell Placement Using the Transtibial Tunnel Technique. http://www.drstevehowell.com/files/MTOS%20article.pdf. June 28, 2007.