Rattler Interference Screw System
- Retains 80% strength at 8 weeks1-3
- Fully resorbed in 12-14 months1-3
- Provides lasting strength throughout healing process1-3
The Rattler Interference Screw is designed specifically for hand and foot applications. This small, but strong screw provides exceptional strength in small bones. The Rattler Interference Screw is made from the clinically proven LactoSorb copolymer. The quick resorbing time and strength retention provides lasting strength throughout the healing process.
- An YH, et al.: Fixation of osteotomies using bioabsorbable screws in the canine femur. Clinical Orthopedics and Related Research, 355:330-311, 1998.
- Pietrzak WS, et al.: Effect of simulated introperative heating and shaping on mechanical properties of a bioabsorbable fracture plate material. Applied Biomaterials, 38(1):17-24; 1997.
- Rodeo, SA et al.: Tendon-healing in a bone tunnel. A biomechanical and histological study in the dog. Journal of Bone Surgery, 75-A(12): 1795-1803; 1993.