The Durango System is a modular, integrated plate and interbody system for anterior lumbar interbody fusion. The plate component is available in three configurations, with different screw positions and angles to tailor the implant to the patient’s anatomy and fixation demand. Each configuration offers four screws to maximize fixation while reducing the plate profile and accounting for patient anatomy.
- Flush with the anterior cortex to avoid interference with the great vessels
- 30° screw angles facilitate screw placement and purchase into the endplates of the vertebral bodies
- Multiple screw positions and plate orientations to provide options to avoid soft tissues
- Low screw angle allows straight instruments to be used in the L5 vertebral body
- Four low angle screws engaging the anterior cortex provide additional stability
- Very low-profile anterior lumbar plate