With over 35 year's clinical experience, the Oxford® Partial Knee is the most widely used1 and proven2 partial knee system in the world. The Oxford Partial knee comes with the US's only lifetime knee implant replacement warranty†. It's your assurance that Biomet not only makes a proven partial knee, but we stand behind it 100%.
Could you be treating your patients with a Partial Knee Replacement?
Research3,6 shows that nearly 50% of all knee replacement patients are actually candidates for partial knee arthroplasty (PKA) and Oxford® Partial Knee replacement patients are 2.7 times more likely to be satisfied than total knee patients in ability to perform activities of daily living5.
† Subject to terms and conditions within the written warranty.
- The First Oxford Partial Knee Essential OR Staff Training
- XPA: True Innovation is Here
- Clinical Publication Review: Day of Surgery Discharge after Unicompartmental Knee Arthroplasty: An Effective Perioperative Pathway
Oxford Advanced Instructional Course
August 27, 2015 - August 28, 2015
Chicago, IL, USA
Oxford Masters Course
August 28, 2015
Chicago, IL, USA
- Data on file
- Price, A. and Svard, U. A Second Decade Lifetable Survival Analysis of the Oxford Unicompartmental Knee Arthroplasty. Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research. Published Online 13 August 2010.
- Willis-Owen, et al. Unicondylar knee arthroplasty in the UK National Health Service: An analysis of candidacy, outcome and cost efficacy. ScienceDirect. The Knee 16. 473–478. 2009
- AOANJR (The Australian Orthopaedic Association National Joint Replacement Registry). Determined based on the comparison of cumulative survivorship rate at 10 years between PKA and TKA
- Study by researchers at Washington University in St. Louis, Missouri, US. Portions of study funded by Biomet. Determined based on adjusted odds ratio calculation.
- Berend, M. Less is More Mobile Magic. CCJR, 2012.