Copeland Humeral Resurfacing Head
The most bone preserving shoulder implant on the market
The Copeland Humeral Resurfacing Head features a revolutionary design that conserves bone and utilizes a patient’s natural anatomy for implant placement. Its anatomical alignment allows for exact retroversion, exact angle of inclination and exact posterior offset.1,2
- 20 years of clinical history
- Three-step bone preparation
- Surface only replacement
- Simple conversion to a stemmed component
- Allows for accurate reproduction of patient’s natural version, lateral offset and neck angle
- Williams, G.R. and Iannotti, J.P. Anatomy and biomechanics of the glenohumeral joint related to shoulder arthroplasty. Seminars in Arthroplasty. 11(1): 2-15, 2000.
- Boileau, P. and Walch, G. Three-dimensional geometry of the proximal humerus: Implications for surgical technique and prosthetic design. Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery (British). 79-B: 854-65, 1997.