Copeland EAS Humeral Resurfacing Head
Conservative approach for cuff tear arthropathy
The Copeland EAS Humeral Resurfacing Head is based on the clinically proven Copeland Humeral Resurfacing Head.1-4 It provides a conservative stemless option for cuff tear arthropathy (CTA) and offers easy conversion to a stemmed component.
- Extended articular surface for metal-on-bone articulation
- Four-step bone preparation
- Designed to accurately reproduce patient’s natural version, lateral offset and neck angle
- Funk, L. et al. Copeland surface replacement arthroplasty of the shoulder in rheumatoid arthritis. Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery. 86: 512-18, 2004.
- Funk, L. et al. Copeland surface replacement arthroplasty for avascular necrosis of the humeral head. (Abstract 5A). Journal of Shoulder & Elbow Surgery. 13(5): E13, 2004.
- Levy, O. et al. Cementless surface replacement arthroplasty of the shoulder - 11 years experience. ICCS. Sydney, 1998.
- Levy, O. and Copeland, S.A. Cementless surface replacement arthroplasty of the shoulder: 5 to 10 year results with the Copeland, Mark-2 prostheses. Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery (British). 83-B: 213-21, 2000.