Midface 1.5mm Office System
The 1.5mm Titanium Office System is a fully functional titanium system in a compact container individually tailored to each surgeon's needs.
The 1.5mm Titanium Office System fits easily into office-sized autoclaves and feature a removable screw dial capable of storing 1.5mm, 2.0mm, and IMF screws in a variety of lengths.
Additional storage bays in the containers are able to store large mesh panels, bone-graft materials, barrier membrane, dental implants, distraction devices and various plating options, as well as a surprisingly broad selection of useful instrumentation.
- Removable screw dial for convenient access and easy reload
- Self-drilling screws are available in cross and center-drive versions in lengths from 3.5mm to 7mm
- Self-tapping screws, are available in cross and center-drive versions, in lengths from 3.5mm to 7mm
- 0.6mm profile titanium plates
- Broad selection of meshes and procedure specific plates
Indications for the use of the 1.5mm Office System include, but are not limited to:
- The rigid fixation of onlay, saddle and veneer bone grafts
- Cheekbone augmentation
- The fixation of various crib mesh
- The treatment of minor fractures
- The fixation of various intra-oral devices
- Establishing IMF