LactoSorb® Endobrow Fixation System
The LactoSorb Endobrow screw combines our push screw technology with our proven LactoSorb resorbable material to deliver an easy-to-use screw with predictable resorption.1,2 Requiring only two instruments for insertion, the LactoSorb Endobrow push screws are low in profile and resorb within approximately one year.1,2
LactoSorb Endobrow push screws were developed specifically for brow lift procedures and have a unique eyelet that can accept suture for securing the brow.
- Requires only two instruments for insertion
- Unique eyelet hole accepts suture for securing the brow
- Suspension screws are used to assist resorbable suture in open and endoscopic brow lift procedures.
The screws are compatible for use with USP size 2-0 and/or 3-0 resorbable Vicryl®,PDS II, or comparable suture.
- Eppley BL, Reilly M. Degradation Characteristics of PLLA-PGA Bone Fixation Devices. J Craniofacial Surgery, Volume 8, March 1997;116:120.
- Pietrzak WS, Eppley BL. Stability of Craniofacial PLLA/PGA Copolymer Bioabsorbable Screws. J Craniofacial Surgery,Volume 17,March 2006;331:336