Experience faster, more precise screw insertion with the iQ Intelligent System.1 Screw insertion using the iQ is 40% faster than traditional battery-powered screwdrivers and incorporates torque-limiting software that controls the motor to help ensure consistent screw insertion and prevent screw stripping.1
- Speed - 40% faster than traditional battery-powered screwdrivers1
- Automated - A slight downward force and the push of a button is all it takes to insert screws.
- Intelligent - The iQ's internal software carefully monitors torque and controls the motor to ensure consistent screw insertion and help prevent screw stripping.1*
- iQ System is compatible with Biomet 1.5x4mm screws
Fixation of any bony cranial defect related to trauma or craniotomy
- Evaluation of the iQ Intelligent System for Rapid Screw Insertion. Author – Brian Hatcher, Ph.D., Director of Clinical Research for Biomet Microfixation.
*Testing was compared using the Biomet battery-powered driver. Other battery-power driver time savings may vary in comparison.