Allogenix™ and Allogenix Plus
Allogenix™ is an off-the-shelf, moldable tissue graft that combines DBM with a non-toxic, lipid carrier.
Shown to be osteoinductive through bioassay, Allogenix is formulated with a natural lipid carrier (Lecithin) that is resistant to breakdown of bodily fluids. Indications for use include filling small craniofacial defects and craniotomies.
- Easy to use: Requires no mixing, warming or special storage
- Osteoinductive*: Every lot is bioassayed to demonstrate its osteoinductivity
- Tested: Manufactured using AATB strict screening standards, no donor pooling and aseptic processing with viral inactivation.
- Insoluble: Designed to maintain shape and consistency in a wet environment. Carrier will be absorbed and dispersed naturally
- Available in 1,2,5 and 10cc
Allogenix Plus Features
- Bioassayed to demonstrate osteoinductivity*
- Sterile, highly resorbable calcium carbonate with a slower resorbing outer layer of hydroxyapatite
- Available in 2 and 5cc
Indications for use include filling small craniofacial defects and craniotomies no larger than 25cm2.
*Correlation of osteoinductivity to clinical performance in patients is unknown