OptiLock®Proximal Humeral Plating System
The OptiLock® Proximal Humeral Plating System consists of a wide range of low profile, stainless steel anatomically contoured plates available in 2-hole (75mm), 4-hole (99mm), 6-hole (123mm) and 10-hole (171mm) lengths. The plates are intended for fractures and fracture dislocations, osteotomies, and non-unions of the proximal humerus, particularly in osteopenic bone.
- Contoured anatomical plate and splay of bone screws allow plates to sit more distally on humerus to help avoid impingement with shoulder abduction
- SphereLock™ technology allows all screw holes to accept either a 3.5mm cortical locking or non-locking bone screw
- Cannulated targeting jig via an attachment screw allows easy proximal K-wire and drill guide insertion
- Six suture holes with bottom profile facilitate suture access
- The most distal hole allows for dual trajectory screw placement based on surgeon preference and fracture pattern
- Each plate is anatomically side-specific, e.g. left or right