Repicci II Resurfacing Knee System
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Technique. Requires 3 to 4 inch incision, does not evert the patella
- Resurface components - 4 to 5 mm on tibia, 2 to 3 mm on femur; convert to total knee
- John A. Repicci was inventor of this technique - has been performing technique since 1993.
- Direct compression molded bearings, 6.5mm
- Cadaver training labs available for hands-on instruction
This material is intended for health care professionals and the Biomet sales force only. Distribution to any other recipient is prohibited. All content herein is protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights owned by or licensed to Biomet Inc. or its affiliates unless otherwise indicated. This material must not be redistributed, duplicated or disclosed, in whole or in part, without the express written consent of Biomet.
Check for country product clearances and reference product specific instructions for use. For complete product information, including indications, contraindications, warnings, precautions, and potential adverse effects, see the package insert and Biomet’s website.
Not for distribution in France.
Additional InformationModular Repicci Animation
Inlay Repicci Animation
Onlay Repicci Animation
Repicci II® Unicondylar Program Minimally Invasive Surgical Technique
PDF File - 494 KB
A Unique Approach to the Treatment of Unicondylar Osteoarthritis
PDF File - 281 KB
Repicci II® Unicondylar Program - Open Technique
PDF File - 796 KB
Repicci II® Unicondylar Program Surgical Technique Featuring the PowerMill™ System
PDF File - 1,876 KB
Repicci II® Onlay Tibial Fully Instrumented Surgical Technique
PDF File - 538 KB
Patient Risk Information - 01-50-0983
PDF File - 54 KB