Cellentra™ VCBM (Viable Cell Bone Matrix)
The Complete Bone Remodeling Triad
- Viable Osteogenic Cells: = 250,000 cells per cc including mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs), osteoprogenitor cells and pre-osteoblasts
- Verified Osteoinductivity: Demineralized component provides additional inherent growth factors. Demineralized bone has been shown to include BMP-2, 4, 7, VEGF, TGF-ß, PDGF, IGF-1, FGF1, 2, 3
- Osteoconductive Scaffold: Cancellous bone matrix offers an interconnected trabecular structure
Excellent Safety Profile
- Cellentra™ VCBM test samples were shown to be immuno-protective and immuno-suppressive*, **
- Processed via stringent donor screening, testing and sterility procedures
- Graft composition designed to provide superior handling
- Consistent graft-packing capabilities
- Syringe delivery may facilitate controlled graft placement
1. W.S. Pietrzak, J. Woodell-May, N. Mcdonald. Assay of Bone Morphogenetic Protein -2, -4 and -7 in Human Demineralized Bone Matrix. J. Craniofac Surg. 2006 Jan;17(1):84.90.***
2. B. Wildemann, A. Kadow-Romacker, N.P. Haas, G. Schmidmaier. Quantification of Various Growth Factors in Different Demineralized Bone Matrix Preparations. J. Biomed Mater Res A. 2007 May;81(2):437-42.
3. B. Blum, J. Moseley, L. Miller, K. Richelsoph, W. Haggard. Measurement of Bone Morphogenetic Proteins and Other Growth Factors in Demineralized Bone Matrix. Orthopedics. 2004 Jan;27(1Suppl): S161-5.
* Data on File
** In vitro cellular and pre-clinical studies may not be indicative of human clinical outcomes.
*** FINANCIAL: In support of their research or for preparation of this work, one or more of the authors received financial remuneration from Biomet, EBI, LLC or Bioelectron, Inc.